If you get sick, lose your wallet,
a hurricane rolls in, or your flight is cancelled...
Traveler's Insurance takes care of you.
We hope everything goes wonderfully when you stay with us, but if for some reason, a beyond-your-control calamity happens, there is nothing better than the peace of mind that good traveler's insurance provides.
To make things simple for you, we have researched the industry and feel confident recommending CSA Travel Protection to our guests.
AFFORDABLE Rental Damage Protection:
- Instead of paying hundreds of dollars up front, and waiting for a refund at the end of your stay, simply make a one time payment of $49 for up to $3000 in accidental damage protection to the home.
- Avoid the hassles of checks and credit card holds.
- Relax knowing your covered for accidental property damage protection.
TRIP CANCELLATION COVERAGE:
You may recover loss of pre-paid, non-refundable, and unused payments when a trip is cancelled or interrupted for one of the following reasons with CSA Trip Cancellation Coverage:
- Sickness, injury or death to You, a Traveling Companion, Family Member, Business Partner or Traveling Companion’s Family Member
- Destination is under a mandatory evacuation or is being made inaccessible or Uninhabitable by a Natural Disaster or Hurricane
- A terrorist incident
- Jury duty
- Primary Residence being made Uninhabitable by Natural Disaster (or) vandalism or burglary of Primary Residence within 10 days of Scheduled Departure Date
- You or a Traveling Companion being directly involved in a traffic accident substantiated by a police report, while en route to departure
- The Insured, Traveling Companion, Family Member or Traveling Companion’s Family Member, who are military personnel, and are called to emergency duty for a Natural Disaster
- Strike that causes complete cessation of services for at least 48 consecutive hours
- Inclement Weather causing delay or cancellation of travel
- Sickness, accidental Injury or death of the Insured’s child caregiver which results in medically imposed restrictions preventing the covered trip
- The Insured or Traveling Companion has an employer-initiated transfer of employment of 250 miles or more within the same organization
- The Insured or a Traveling Companion has their school year extended
- Job termination
- Theft of passports or visas specifically required for the Insured or Traveling Companion’s Covered Trip
Complete details of coverage, terms, limitations and exclusions that affect benefits payable are summarized in the Description of Coverage. Read Your Description of Coverage carefully and note any state, provincial or other jurisdictional exceptions that may apply.
If you require assistance go to www.csatravelprotection.com or call 1-866-999-4018.